Thursday, May 28, 2009

Time is Moving ON




Situations and things are so rapidly changing;
Making me realize that TIME is flying with its own Wings.

I am now trying to hold it;
But its not listening to me but rather passing away hurriedly by every bit.

Whats in store for us in future No One knows;
But best would be Love,Happiness,Prosperity or Growth if somebody could just vow.

I am becoming nostalgic whenever I am thinking of my future moments;
Because I would be moving soon to a new place leaving behind my Parents, Relatives and my Friends.

How should I nurture my Future;
If anybody could just share their experinces with me just like a Mentor.

I know that I can't get answers to all of the above Questions;
But I just Wish and Pray to GOD that for everybody's Happiness, I may be some or the other part of THE Reason.


9 Comments:

Blogger Suven said...

arre wahh sahii likha hai yaar..... waise aap ja kahan rahii hain ma'm nd kisske saath....

Yeh khayalaat aaye kahan se.... ofc ya ghar....

mast likha hai waise..... gud bahut achha.... shabaaash....

Monday, 01 June, 2009  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

great really :-)

Tuesday, 02 June, 2009  
Blogger Charan.... said...

Looks like u like asking questions..I can see them spread all over your blog..

Nice ones though :)

Tuesday, 13 October, 2009  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

achchha likhti ho try to make it in habbit

Vaibhav

Wednesday, 21 October, 2009  
Blogger Unknown said...

All I would say that it's always good to move ahead in life. But in this process do not forget to value the best thing GOD has given you, your parents. I am sure you won't being a responsible human being. Wish you and your partner all the very best for your bright and happy future.

Tuesday, 10 November, 2009  
Blogger Garima said...

all the best for the new place u r visitng :)
nice post

Tuesday, 26 January, 2010  
Anonymous chhavi said...

hey thnks everybody for ur comments :)

Wednesday, 27 January, 2010  
Blogger Rinshi Sahai said...

u write so beautifully Chhavi.. i mean i always thot u wr gud at scolding :P .. but wow!!
i kinda like ur posts..treats my blues ..

Friday, 12 March, 2010  
Blogger chhavi said...

thnks Rinshi for understanding and appreciating my other side also..vaise i think i am good at both(writing and scolding)..hehehe

Friday, 12 March, 2010  

Post a Comment

<< Home