Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Laughter - A Million Dollar SMILE

What costs to have a heartfelt Laughter;
It just require a laugh which makes life Lighter.

Laughter starts from a simple Smile;
A small action towards anything is never Futile.

Heart feels extreme joy and Delight;
By seeing anybody's carefree laugh and their eye's Light.

People have become so busy in their Affairs;
That seeing them laugh has become Rare.

Innocent laugh is as beautiful as a Pearl;
That all luxuries, comfort or loads of money appears Dull.

We should try to live eternal and simplistic Happiness;
By laughing ourselevs or making some one laugh by Themselves.

For me, essence of life is in all these small Things;
Which truly makes me as happy as a bird who is flying with its own Wings.

4 Comments:

Blogger Suven said...

wowww kaise likha be itna dhhasoo poem... gud one.

Tuesday, 15 February, 2011  
Anonymous Nitin said...

Wow... I didn't know your are such a good poet...

Wednesday, 16 February, 2011  
Blogger chhavi said...

thanks Nitin...Writing peoms is my hobby..just wanna continue that...

Wednesday, 16 February, 2011  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I guess you may want to get a twitter button to your blog. I just marked down this site, although I must complete it by hand. Simply my suggestion.

Tuesday, 12 April, 2011  

Post a Comment

<< Home